Saturday, September 27, 2008

it has happened.

Our room is a MESS. It is packing time. Bags sprawled amidst the dusty floor, mattresses stripped of their belongings and clothes being tossed from hand to hand. As we face this time, I can't help but feel the joy bubbling up inside me. I am leaving without the difficult good-byes, going to a place I have never seen, anticipating God's miracles.

In the meantime, as the Salvo clothes find their new owners, as old "your leaving" cards are read, Sarah is reading. Together we are listening to "A Severe Mercy". Chapter Two is beginning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting!!!!!!!!

Charlotte said...

I'm so excited for you Bek!! Weee, in the words of Michael Jackson, "Heal the world, make it a better place. For you and for me and the entire human race."
I shall leave you with that.
(Take lots of pictures!!)

Gretchen said...

Blessings, dear one.

crredding said...

i like that book :)