Thursday, September 04, 2008

I talked to my mom today.

She asked me if I had received 5,000 dollars already and if I hadn't been updating them. Although it was her misconception and my undescriptive phrases that teamed up for confusion, it was comforting to hear that my mom is teamed up right along side me. In the end, I clarified, "I am counting down, I still need 5,800, it was just a change from the six thousands." and she responded with "Oh, I bet everyone else got that, they probably aren't as dense as me." Hahaha. All of that to say, there is power in team work. I usually say thank you in my blogs or emails, and I mean it! So once again, thank you, for teaming up in finances and prayer. I am not alone in this. It is unifying as we have prayer times together as a school and just as powerful when I get an email from someone at home telling me what is going on in their life and that they are partnering in prayer with me and the school.

Six days until finances are due. Woooooot (that's for you Charlie).

Tonight instead of Thursday night evangelism, we are having base worship. I think we are going to be interceding and worshiping for the city of Perth, possibly praying for people we have met previously and doing some spiritual warfare for them. I can hear them across the laneway getting set up....I'm excited.

The weather is taking a change these past days. Slowly the scarves are being pealed off and the three-quarter length sweater is a usual part of my outfit.

Anyway. Dinner and singing telegrams are calling...

No comments: