Saturday, November 07, 2009

hmmm

well, on the bus ride here i was racking my thoughts from the last week about what in the world to share.
so this is what i've come up with:
this week katie and paula were part of a breech delivery and the baby came out without breathing, looking flat, and the nurse handed them the baby and said "fresh stillbirth". they jumped to resussing the baby and soon enough with pr*ayer and hard work the baby was crying. the nurse was just a little surprised.
thank you J*esus.

short and powerful.
learning a lot. wondering even more. what about the endings that aren't that happy?
still processing.

bless you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

make sure you talk it all out with HIM and your girls...those hard times when the outcome isn't what you hoped or ask for can hurt a lot... I know you know this. My heart from that time hurts for these moments you girls face. Lifting you up and trusting that HE makes life possible thru you if you weren't there. SO proud of yall!!!
Give my love to Paula!
Love from Colorado springs!!!
Ashley

Holly Ann said...

I'm so glad to hear how God is moving in Tanzania. I tried to text you, but I don't think it worked :( I love you, Bek!