Monday, October 16, 2006

okay, its complicated to put a caption by each picture so bear with me! here are some pictures from crazy hair night last saturday...1) this is uli after the haircut...you can't really tell, but it's a mullet. there is a before shot if you scroll down.
2) mimi is beautiful. she went all out for crazy hair night.
3) yay. i am video chatting with Molly the day before she left for Uganda. I gave her a tour of the castle.
4) Here is uli and mimi's old hair. beautiful.

5) here is where i spend my days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, where did you get all those amazing pictures???
haha, I´m glad they are getting put to good use.
ni night sweetcheeks

Anonymous said...

I really wish I knew how to insert a picture of crazy hair night at kid's camp...

Anonymous said...

Hi!
kayla and i miss you a lot.
Can't wait till you come home.
Have a nice time in Germany. It sounds fun.
Love you lots!