Thursday, October 26, 2006

a crazy week...

This week has been insanely busy for the whole castle...

Today, well actually in twenty minutes we are leaving for a conference that we planned as a base, in Rechenbauch. Oh man, I am stoked. Then after this 3 day conference, the base disperses for mini-outreaches. One team is going to Serbia, another to Amsterdam, one to Czech-Republic and I am going all around Germany for Trumpet Tour.

We will all be gone for a total of 2 weeks away from the castle, but only apart from one another for a week. After Mission-Live and Trumpet tour, we are doing outreach as a whole school in Berlin. We also will have lecture that week in Berlin. I am very excited to see some of Germany and share it with everyone in the school...

I love you all, and I can't wait to share all that happens. I don't know next time I will be able to write, so I look forward to talking to you all when I can!

Here is my address for all of those I have promised it to!

Bekah Dinneen
JMEM/DTS
Untere Dorfstr. 56
02747 Herrnhut-Ruppersdorf
Germany

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bekah,

What an awesome opportunity you are getting to share the word and see the world! I am so excited for you and it is such a joy to read about your journey. I am praying for you and your team!

Much Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Bekah - I miss you so much! Sorry I started crying when you were on the phone last week. I am just so proud of you and feel like you are my daughter. I can't wait to see you and watch the joy,love and excitement in your eyes when you tell us all in person about all your AMAZING moments living out what God has planned for you. Love Patti!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the experience of a

lifetime! I love you! Dad

Anonymous said...

Dear Bekah,
We are so happy to receive words from "over there" May god instill His love and ground you in knowledge and wisdom to share him with others. Your optimism and joy in life delights us All, when we think of you- God Bless
Love Gram