Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Long Day.








I started writing a blog. However, my brain seems to be mush...we just read the whole book of Acts (good stuff), so I will attempt to finish my blog tomorrow. I didn't want to NOT post, so here are some pictures of today. After this I am off to my flat in town. Tiring day.

1,2,3=FIRST FROST!!!! How exciting! Time to wear mittens. It was awfully cold on this mornings walk. I could hardly get my camera out of the case, and then pushing the button to take the picture...jeeze whiz...
4,5,6=Lunch time outside the castle!
4=Uli feeding me undercooked rice and mushy noodles! (learning to live like missionaries!)
5=Julie and Deanna looking fly.
6=Charlotte and I being modest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your parents are right, fall is just beautiful here, but I miss walking along the beach and through the parks with everyone. I loved the second picture, and the bit of scarf that is getting in the way of the shot just makes it that much more precious. The shot you took of the frost on that little hill is beautiful. It's great getting all these updates from you, it makes you feel not so far away. I started server training yesterday (gulp) and it went pretty well, Cassie and I talked about you. It's funny, nobody really knows where you are, they all think you're in Germany on vacation :) Gabe and Luis send their love.

JonU said...

Dang, you got first frost before us. Lucky.

Miss you Bekah, but it sounds like you're having an awesome time there. I'm praying for you.