Monday, August 03, 2009

wizzy wizzerton.

who would've known how full on staffing a school would be? i was warned...and didn't really take it to heart.

man, G*od has been surpassingly fai*thful and present.
through multiple people, G*od is speaking the legitimacy of my work in establishing the kingdom here on earth through correcting assessments, cleaning guest flats and listening during one on one sessions (accountability times).
I am a worker worth my wages.
I need to keep pressing in, with fa*ith and great expectancy over my finances.
this is a season of great excitement and joy and exceeding discomfort.

the kingdom of G*od belongs to those who will move forward violently, with authority, claiming truth and life in his name. sometimes the cultural/social awkwardness seems not worth it and that's a lie. i cancel that, in the name of j*esus. amen.

love you guys.
more of a detailed post coming soon.




almost all 16 of the students (missing one on a visa run) and 5 of the current staff



this one is even better. true colours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe...I would be the one that wouldn't make a face because I wouldn't know that we were trying to do funny faces...hahaha. That reminds me of that one time we were on the beach on Easter Sunday in Italy :) lobe you long tim...