Monday, June 01, 2009

afhkajvodhonefoihcjlnf

YIP YOP HOORAY (can I even say that?)! Photos for all to see! I have put eight from Uganda and the last two are from Cameroon. It is looking like we will have an open house on the 14th, where we will look at gazillions of photos, until then there are these. I will send more info on the open house when I have talked to my mom about it more.


studious and eager students from our mother and child healthcare seminar in uganda.

teaching about sterile technique. should i touch my hair if it is itching me with my sterile gloves?

a snap from the top of the mountain on lingira island. not really doing it justice.

and a nighttime snap.

the women listening to a teaching on tetanus under a tree and waiting patiently to be injected.

from the shore of lingira to other islands.

the dreadful day of bikeriding to a distant clinic for anc. the anc was great, the biking however...

riding in style on the way to ministry.

"this is a song for women everywhere, let it ring around the world and never never cease..."March 8, International Women's Day!

Mommie Mary! and if you call her anything else it is disrespectful.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

lurve the pics and the stories to go with. your mom is counting the minutes, I'd guess. ;)

Holly Ann said...

Touch your hair with the hand that doesn't have the sterile glove, Bek! (Am I right? Do I pass?)