Saturday, December 19, 2009

a snippit here

Hey guys,
6 days until Christmas. Today I will buy my stocking stuffers. I didn’t write a specific post this week, but here are some excerpts from emails to some friends about what’s been happening over here…

“We are getting ready for Christmas over here. Next week we have some days off, I am looking forward to being a bit more chillaxed! I am missing home, missing the cold weather that seems to go hand in hand with this “time of year”. I am sweating right now and it is 9am.”

“Our two families are getting ready to leave, both are headed back to Australia to meet up with the rest of their family to celebrate Christmas. Neither planned on going back that early but G*d made a way for it to happen. It is a quick change and will decrease our number from 27 to 20 for Christmas and the three weeks following until we go back to Perth.”

“The team is amazing, and G*d is abundantly full of grace. Each day women and babies are slapped in the face with injustice and somehow G*d puts us in the place at the moment to int*rcede practically with pr*yer or action.”

Okay, love you all. Happy Christmas!
Bekah

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas My Dear!
We miss you and your in our
thoughts always.
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Dear Bek. We all miss you here but know you are in God's care.
love,
pam

Gretchen said...

Thank you for these updates, and sharing the fullness of His grace and your faith. Merry Christmas, Bekah. love, gretchen

Anonymous said...

Bekah....I lova,lova,lova you! I have an idea that you are finding creative ways to celebrate Christmas even though it is 90+ degrees and extremly humid! I look forward to seeing your pictures and how you will have (likely) decorated the family table for your Christmas meal. Take lots of pictures and we look forward to talking with you on Christmas night (your time). Love you Bek!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mom

Anonymous said...

Bekah,
Merry Merry Christmas! Praying you will be blessed with abundant joy this year. We love you!
cindy

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Miss Bekah! So, I was watching tv the other day and a Foldgers Coffee commerical came on and as I was watching it I started to cry because I thought of you! When I got to work, I started to tell your mom about it and she had watched the same one and cried also! You are always on my mind (even when watching silly commericals) and I miss and love you more than you know! Thank you for always writing and making us feel like we are such a part of your journey!

Love you bunches!!
Miss Patti

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Bek!! I love you!

Mom

Rachel said...

I am officially protesting the lack of blog updates. love you. come home soon.