Thursday, September 10, 2009

we are almost there.

Well, Wednesday came and went and it was a party. I don't have a full, conscious, story for you yet because of my inability to focus due to sleep deprivation. However, I wanted to let you know, that G*od is indeed good and is indeed faithful.

As of last Friday, I was personally needing 6,200 dollars and our class was sitting in the sixty thousands somewhere. On Tuesday night we were at 42,000 and by last night we were at 15,000. We are currently still needing about 10,000 dollars. Is G*od not fait*hful? As of Tuesday I was personally needing 4,200. By Wednesday morning I needed zero. Thank you L*ord.

So, if I could ask you to still be standing by our side tonight for the final release, especially over the Montoya family. They are needing a lot of thousands still.

We will keep fighting for the full release.

A fuller update, with all the insider/life lessons/how cool G*od is, soon to come.

2 comments:

pam said...

Absolutely, still praying! Praise Jesus that your funds were covered!

Gretchen said...

Thank you for sharing these miracles with us, Bek. He is indeed mighty and amazing.