Sunday, September 06, 2009

a schpeshawl email.

Hey Everyone...

I think it was just last week that I sent an update, maybe two weeks ago. Anyway, since we are so close to our due date for finances, I wanted to send a special update to keep you posted and ask for your pra*yers especially these next couple days.

We are currently needing to see 53,000 more dollars by this Tuesday and could use your pra*yers at any moment and any time. Especially for one family; The Montoyas are a family of five who are coming on outreach and need to see 23,000 dollars come in by Wednesday. They have been receiving mixed responses from family and friends about their choice to come into mis*sions. We all have been pushing for them and I felt the next step was to ask you, my family of friends, to also push for their finances.

I am getting closer and closer to seeing all my personal finances roll in. This weekend we had an amazing, last minute, anointed garage sale and we got to see a nice chunk come off my number, bringing me down to 4,500. Thank you to everyone who participated through donations of goods and of time.

So let me know if you have questions or you are receiving strategy or want to be a part of giving to our school!

Bekah!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

praying for his provision, Bek, for you and for others...