Saturday, April 11, 2009

who has two thumbs and is forgetful? this girl.

I am literally banging my head on the keyboard right now. I typed a wonderful and witty update up at home and now here at the cafe, I never put it on my USB stick. Guys, I'm bummed.

I want to let you know that things are going wonderful here in Jinja. OUr seminar was incredible, complete with a graduation. We did a homebirth in a mudhut last week and this week we are leaving for the island where there is one clinic that provides healthcare.

G*od is good and my mind is somewhere else right now.

Thank you for your pra*yers. I don't know if I will be able to update the next 5 weeks since we will be secluded in the middle of Lake Victoria. I will do my best.

Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Who has two thumbs and like Rebekah?! THIS GIRL!!!

Gretchen said...

Bummer about the USB, but you know what...we'll take whatever you can do. Blessings, Bek, on your Easter and your time @ Lake Victoria.

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you at Easter!

Hope to hear from you before you

leave.

Take lots of pictures!

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Bekah! loving and missing you always :-)

Kayla Z