Thursday, November 16, 2006

pictures for mom (and others too...)!


























Alright...The pictures on the bottom are from Mission-Live, us working hard and eating at McDonalds for the first time here.

The pictures towards the middle are from Trumpet Tour, you will see in there, my first Starbucks in Nurnberg (and later on my third trip to Starbucks with Julie in Berlin), the FIRST SNOW of many in Germany! There are several sight seeing pictures, I wish I could specifically tell you which is which, but the computer doesn't allow for that.

The first pictures you saw, the top couple, are the tail end of tour. The girls and guys saying bye to Wayne, the speaker's son. Who can forget, fun times on the bus? You will also notice somewhere in there, Bethany hitting me over the head with a red hammer. Where did we get that? How about from over our heads on the bus...Yeah, here is the states we have kick-out windows on busses, not in Germany, they're hardcore, they have mini sledge hammers so everyone can pound their way out of the bus. How exciting.

Sorry, all these pictures are kind of vague and random and without explanation but I figured better this than nothing!

LASTLY, my outreach team is in need of prayer. We are unsure if we are going to be able to go to D.R. Congo. This is mostly because it is currently in unsafe condition and there is a lack of stability within the country. However, we are seeking God for supernatural confirmation before we think about a different country. Whatever He speaks, we will listen to. Our cutoff date is next Thursday, so until then, many of us are fasting and really seeking God for His plan. He spoke clearly in the beginning about us going to Congo, and now as a whole team we are looking to Him for clear direction. It is all quite exciting, and we are all learning about fully seeking and trusting God, we have no other choice and this is trluy the best position to be in. So please pray for us a team!

God Bless you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bekah, the pictures are great! You are so beautiful and it looks like you have made some amazing friends! I know God will speak to your group! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Bekah...its so good to look at all the pictures of you and seeing your face! It looks like youa r having soooo much fun! I am so happy for you bek! I miss you terribly and cannot wait to see you. Call if you can sometime, i would love to talk to you! I am praying for your outreach to the Congo and that it will be possible for you and your other group members! talk to you soon bek, love you!
-Autumn

Sheena said...

Hey Bekah, It has been great to read about all the exciting things that are happening. It sounds like you are having an amazing time. Thanks for sharing.I love your pictures, they show the real you :) I will continue to pray for you, I love you. ~Sheena