Sunday, December 19, 2010

part 6...debrief

and so we were prepared to leave the stan...

i left with new knowledge about the needs of a nation. my heart having been opened to how oppressed women can be in an Islamic nation, and what happens when we say yes to G*d-things change, his kingdom comes...in small ways but little bursts...

the whole time, emily and i felt as if we were merely representatives of the people of the nations that cared for the flood victims and passed on your love and care to the people there.

i don't know that all the lessons of the trip have been absorbed yet to the point where that can be expressed in words, and that's okay, i still have time to mull over it. but i think part 6 is the end of my stani posts. thanks for sticking with me through it...it took me a while...but we made it.

1 comment:

Rachel van R said...

my heart is bursting! love you!